Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Currently.

Where has this year gone?!? I mean, seriously, where has the time gone?  It has been twelve kinds of crazy in my world the last few weeks.  II just finished a HUGE paper for the class I finished last week and I am back in the land of the living…I think!  Somehow, a mountain of chores and commitments have accumulated while I was buried in quotes and research!

Any woo, I‘m linking up with Farley at:
for the May Currently Linky!


1. I love the travel channel!

2. Yes, I think it might be spring after a VERY VERY long NY winter.

3. Yep, I’m taking a class two night a week during the busiest two months of the year so that I can have July and August off.  I’m hoping that, if I work really hard over the next couple weeks, I will be able to enjoy summer and return to school minus the burnout.

4. Oh, my coffeemaker…my issues with coffee makers rank right up there with my laptop issues.  I have a wonder Keurig that sounds like a car with grinding gears.  Not pretty!  I think it needs to be replaced before that fateful day when I wake up, looking for coffee, and have a machine that is completely a goner.  You know it’ll happen.  That’s just how things work!  I’m considering the Hamilton Flex Brew because I have not had great luck with Keurigs.

5. Oh, summer…it’s been a long year…I need to recharge.

6. I was combing through some of my TPT items and realized how many items I have by Jamie Rector.  Her store has been my saving grace this year when it comes to writing and reading activities.  Check out her store – I promise you will love her things!

My Photo

How excited are you about the upcoming TPT sale?!?!?!?!?  I have a load of things in my cart. (Too bad I have no idea what grade I will be teaching next year…).  Of course, I will be joining in on the sale.
Stop by the Leaping into Teaching TPT Store and check out these items:

image  image

Daily Reading Log   Addition Facts Sticker Book  Writing Topic Cards

Roll-and-Respond Reading Response Activity   Instant Writing Centers - Fun Thematic Writing

Summer Journal Jar  image  image

Poetry Task Cards     Summary Cards    image

Instant Magazine Center  Sequence Cards  Mystery Egg   image

image  image  image  image

imageimage


Happy shopping and happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about winter. I know you've had it worse than us here in the Midwest, but it was the NEVER ENDING WINTER!!! Hopefully it's done and gone here before we know it. Taking classes is so much fun but taking one the last few months of school, wow.... yes a lot to handle. Good luck with everything!

    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Farley's Currently. Love your products posted for the sale. I'll have to check you out on TPT. Hope your last few weeks of school go well. Good luck with the college course too. It's a lot, but you'll be glad to have it all done.

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete