Any woo, I‘m linking up with Farley at:
for the May Currently Linky!
1. I love the travel channel!
2. Yes, I think it might be spring after a VERY VERY long NY winter.
3. Yep, I’m taking a class two night a week during the busiest two months of the year so that I can have July and August off. I’m hoping that, if I work really hard over the next couple weeks, I will be able to enjoy summer and return to school minus the burnout.
4. Oh, my coffeemaker…my issues with coffee makers rank right up there with my laptop issues. I have a wonder Keurig that sounds like a car with grinding gears. Not pretty! I think it needs to be replaced before that fateful day when I wake up, looking for coffee, and have a machine that is completely a goner. You know it’ll happen. That’s just how things work! I’m considering the Hamilton Flex Brew because I have not had great luck with Keurigs.
5. Oh, summer…it’s been a long year…I need to recharge.
6. I was combing through some of my TPT items and realized how many items I have by Jamie Rector. Her store has been my saving grace this year when it comes to writing and reading activities. Check out her store – I promise you will love her things!
How excited are you about the upcoming TPT sale?!?!?!?!? I have a load of things in my cart. (Too bad I have no idea what grade I will be teaching next year…). Of course, I will be joining in on the sale.
Stop by the Leaping into Teaching TPT Store and check out these items:
Happy shopping and happy Teacher Appreciation Week!