Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful Linky Party

What the Teacher Wants is hosting a linky party!

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?

I am thankful for my kiddos who keep me on my toes and make me think constantly about what I am doing.  I am thankful for my great teammate (and my missing teammate who went on sabatical this year to travel and teach.) I am also thankful for all of the support people who work with me.  They are rollin’ with me this year.

2. What person are you most thankful for?

I am most thankful for my hubby.  He is an awesome guy.  He listens to my rants about school and tries to be helpful.  He even cuts lamination on occasion and listens patiently when I talk to him like he is six!

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?

  • The Inspired Apple – The first blog I really followed and the one that inspired me to enter this great world!  I just wish I could write like Abby!

The Inspired Apple

The First Grade Parade
  • Grade ONEderful – Barbara was the first blogger that I really communicated with and she creates such “one”derful things!

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

  • Diet Mt. Dew - it’s so bad and people think I am crazy to drink anything diet (read 5’3” and 100 lbs.) but it’s all my hubby’s fault!
  • COFFEE – I need it every day!!!
  • Junk food of any sort
  • Pinterest
  • Google Reader and all of the wonderful blogs out there!
  • The Discovery Channel – Okay, oddly enough, I love watching the reality shows.  Hubby watches them all, but I really love Deadliest Catch.  I have a little celeb crush on one of the guys.

5. What are you most thankful for?

  • My family and friends
  • My home
  • Books
  • My job
  • My pets

I’m also beyond thankful that the first round of report cards and conferences are over.  I loved meeting with all of my classroom families and sharing what kiddos are doing, but the time and stress has just overwhelmed me this year.  It is nice to move on and get rolling with the next part of our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment