Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Management Linky

Miss T is having a linky party on anything management related.
MsT3

I did a post a while ago about my management system.  Click here to check it out.


1215111428_thumb


I left school on Friday primed for vacation and a little evening with work friends.  Of course, I left a whole bunch of things behind.  I went in this morning to pick up some stuff and ended up working for 2 1/2 hours in my classroom. I was dedicated to doing the clutter free thing, but just could not get myself to follow through at the end of the day.  I am so tapped out at 3:00 that I just clean up a bit and go home.  It worked to go in early, but that is so not happening on a regular basis!  It was nice just to go in and work.  I took a picture of all the stuff I purged, but did not bring my cord home to download the pics.  Picture three copy paper boxes full, a medium size garbage can and an overflowing recycling bin!  

I started going through a cupboard and realized that, not only had I not really used the cupboard since the beginning of hte year, but I have stacks of papers in there.  Sadly, there was some student work from last year that was squirrelled away and class sets of copies.  Lots of recycling!  I hate throwing things away, but I feel like you have to balance conservtion with sanity sometimes.

On a personal note, it is winter break week and I am busily preparing to host a baby shower for my SIL.  Somehow I have to fit 25 people in my little hosue and make it appear as if I am always ready to host a crowd.  I have an endless bathroom project underway and am making my storage room/craft room/office usuable by human beings. 

Oh, I also have a BIG event tomorrow afternoon...and report cards go home in a week.  No pressure of anything!!!

Well, off to bed - I hit zombie mode about 2 hours ago!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and for linking up...I can now say my linky party is not a failure! Lol :)

    Hope the baby shower is uneventful unlike the one I went to Sunday...cops everywhere because of a robbery next door lol.


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete