Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We’re Going on A Blog Hunt!




Laura handler is hosting a Blog Hunt to find old favs or new blogs!  Join the Blog Hunt.  Click the picture above to check out the guidelines and see the linky below!

I ended up using Bloglovin.  I tried another site and liked it too, but everyone is going with Bloglovin and it just makes life in blog land easier to go with the majority.  I also REALLY like the app for my iPad.  The only thing I don’t care for is that I can’t search for specific topics on all the posts in my feed like I used to.  I found so many amazing resources that way and with moving to yet another grade, it would be helpful.  Hopefully   the function will be added soon!
Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’! Click below to follow!Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment