Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Huge Sale!

Yes!  It’s coming! The big sale at TPT starts tomorrow and everything in my store will be on sale!

Click on the banner to go to my store. Thanks Krista for the cute graphic!

You might notice that most of my products have my old logo and blog name on them.  I had a huge tragedy with my jump drive where I stored ALL my products.  Let’s just say I had to wait to get back to work before I can foot the bill of $500 to get that little guy fixed.  Lesson to all – do not keep everything on a jump drive!

I am linking up with  Fifth in the Middle for the

Back To School TpT 2+1 Blog Hop

Slide1

Graphics by Megan @ I Teach. What's Your Super Power

 

image

The winner by far!  This is a great way to add poetry to your classroom in an easy to run center.

It’s a tie!

Multiplication Sticker Book

image

This a fun little book to help your little mathematicians master their facts.

Retelling Gloves

image

Love this one!  This is a great way to support retelling skills.  It is a research-based method and is my version of written research published in The Reading Teacher Journal several years ago.

 

You can check out my whole collection through the page linked at the top of the blog!

Oh my!  My list is really long! Plus I always find things I  “need” after the sale!  Then I have to wait until Christmas!

2nd Grade Common Core Morning Work

2nd Grade Common Core Morning Work by Second Story Window

Writer's Workshop Folder Printables

Writer's Workshop Folder Printable by Teach-A-Roo

We Are Authors: Launching Writing Workshop!

We Are Authors: Launching Writing Workshop! by One Extra Degree

Guided Reading Detectives - CC Aligned Grades 1 - 3

Guided Reading Detectives - CC Aligned Grades 1 – 3 by  Simply Skilled In Second

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment