Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blog Hoppin’ Crafting and Creating Linky!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share my resolutions for the new year. 

My goals for crafting and creating are to:

1. Get in more crafting time!  I have several quilts to complete for babies that are due in the next few months.  Plus, I have always have a dream to sell items at a craft show or on Etsy.  I am determined to not get sucked into scrapbooking and jewelry again!  I also would love to take an art class.  I took one a few years ago and realized that I can paint – I just never find the time to take a breath and relax to do it!

2.  I would like to get back into the swing of producing items for TPT.  I have not created much this year and miss the accomplishment of finishing a product that others may find useful.  In truth, I have not created much at all this year.  I’ve been in a metal slump lately! 

I guess my crafting and creating goals are pretty simple – make and create more things for school and for the sake of creating!

What are your goals for the New Year? Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to share!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment