Monday, June 4, 2012

A New Beginning

Hello, everyone!

I have decided it is time to convert over to my new third grade blog.  I have so many things to add here, but I am itching to start thinking about next year.  I always get this way the last few weeks.  I think the stress makes me look forward to a new beginning. 

I have debated for a while about how to go about this.  I could start another blog, but the thought of spending all that time to customize a new blog makes me crazy.  I could just rename this one, but that would be confusing.  I have decided that I am going to give it some time after this announcement and then change both the address and name of this existing blog so that I can keep all the existing elements while still keeping all on my posts.

The new blog will be:  leapingintothird.blogspot.com

I hope that you will join me as I relearn third grade. I know I will be creating and revamping what I already have.  I hope to continue to share and create things useful for all teachers, but if you choose not to follow me as a third grade blog, I understand.

I want to thank everyone who has visited and found something useful in my sporadic rambling. Thank you for sharing with me and joining me on my first grade journey!

Have a wonderful summer!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment