Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Amber at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher is having a linky party on Pinterest inspirations! 

I have so many ideas I have borrowed from Pinterest that I don’t even know where to begin!  I think I will stick to things I have pictures of and leave out the anchor charts – I was never a big anchor chart person until I saw such beautiful ideas on Pinterest!

Click on the image to go to the source.

image

Mrs. Randell at randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com made these great chipboard letters.  Here is my version:

DSC03233

Abby at theinspiredapple.blogspot.com totally inspired me with her beautiful sign and classroom rules!

imageimage[16]

Here are mine:

DSC03234DSC03249

These ideas filled in some really awkward spaces in my room.  I can’t wait to put up my “Third Grade is Thrilling” and the rules banners in my new classroom!

 

Love this!  I don’t have a pic of mine and it has been packed for the move Sad smile

For myself:

Totally did this for like $10!  I put it behind my bedroom door and LOVE it!!!  It is so nice to see all my necklaces and grab the one I want.  It is a lifesaver in the morning!

I am a crafty girl!  I would love to have a craft show or gift shop some day!

Chalkboard wineglass

Tried these wine glasses – right now, this is a fail!  I have to play with the paint a bit more and I think they will be great!

DIY: tile coasters made with scrapbook paper.  .

These are some crafty things I have made for gifts and to sell at small craft shows/parties.

Well, my computer time is up for the day!  Time to get out and enjoy my weekend.  Join up with this great linky!

3 comments:

  1. So excited I found your blog! I am your newest follower! If you get a chance stop by my blog and join in on my "Pintervention" linky party to show off your finished projects!!


    ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete