Friday, August 10, 2012

A Teacher’s Life–Video Post

I have been thinking about posting a video post for a while.  I haven’t been posting much in the past week and just can’t think of any interesting topics. I’m not really planning to go into my classroom again for a while and am trying to just enjoy summer without being a teacher every day, if you know what I mean.  At any rate, I still wanted to share and post. This, and the fact that I see posts every once and a while about the “behind the scenes” life of teacher (meaning our lives outside of school), I wanted to share some things about my life that connect to teaching.

I decided to create an impromptu video of my jewelry that I wear to work and, really, every day.  I show how I store my jewelry and what I regularly wear to work. I thought maybe I would share my makeup routine and some of my work outfits at a later time.

It was really funny to hear my voice! I usually avoid any video cameras or even cameras!

My connection to teaching was not as clear as I had hoped and the lighting was awful, but it wasn’t too bad for a first attempt. I will work on the lighting, but I realized that I don’t have a single wall in my house that is across from a window. I’ll figure something out.  I hope you enjoy it and would love some feedback if you would like me to share and other topics.  Any other topics anyone would like to see?

 

Professional Jewelry Storage and Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment