Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Freebie Linky and a Spring Break Sale!

Oh, my!  I am finally on spring break and am beyond exited about it!  10 whole days of sleeping in.  I plan to spend a lot of time working on the mega research project for my college class, but it is actually fun, so I don’t mind too much.

In celebration of spring break, I am having a 10% off sale in my TPT store until Monday!  Stop by for a visit and see if there is anything that interests you!

Teacher Tam’s Educational Adventures is having a Spring Freebie Linky Party!

I have had a nice start to my TPT store and am excited at the chance to share couple freebies!

I was suddenly inspired to create this freebie especially for this party and it turned out pretty cute!  Click on the images to check it out!

imageimage

My Kindness Chains have been a pretty popular download.  They inspire random acts of kindness in the classroom.

image

The Spelling Freebie is one of the sample pages from my Spelling Activities for Any Unit.  The freebie page is a syllable sorting page.

image

Please check out some of these freebies and my other items if you are interested!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment