Thursday, February 27, 2014

TPT Sale!

TPT has been a great venture in the last year!  I tentatively put out a few products to start last year and was pleasently surprised with the results!  My earning have helped me to pay for a bit of my new college venture!  And, of course, I am joining in on the 3 Million Strong TPT Sale for 28% of my TPT store! I will be buying up tons of great items! Check out the products I love and use in my classroom!

Click on any of the products to read and see more in my store!

Daily Reading Log Addition Facts Sticker BookWriting Topic Cards

Roll-and-Respond Reading Response Activity Instant Writing Centers - Fun Thematic Writing

Summer Journal Jarimageimage

Poetry Task CardsSummary Cardsimage

Instant Magazine CenterSequence CardsMystery Egg image

image imageimageimage

image imageimage

Have fun finding some gems today and tomorrow – I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment