Sunday, March 2, 2014

TPT Sale Scores!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share my goodies from the most recent TPT sale! I scored some really good items and I'm sure I'll find some more when I check out the linky! Click on the pictures to head to the product!


First is a resource I used all the time with my third graders and I had an eye on the second grade version for a while. These organizers from Jamie Rector are fabulous for making journals for reading group and creating response activities.



Next are these great brochures! Again, I am thinking of reading groups or of home reading homework. The was at least one other version with different skills from the same author, but this was just what I was looking for!



I found these reselling wands when I was looking for some strategies to teach my kiddos how to retell nonfiction texts.  Think they will be perfect!


My kids are obsessed with "What Does the Fox Say" and this text evidence resource fits in perfectly with my nonfiction texts unit. Thank you to Pinterest for adding to my TPT cart!


These class writing journals are perfect for breaking my class out of their journal rut! I think they will be an awesome treat for students who are going above and beyond, and inspiring a few more students to show me their best to join in the fun!


Bloggers have been raving about this CORE reading resource. I was hesitant to purchase it, only because I am not certain what grade I am teaching next year. However, I just couldn't avoid snapping it up!


Again, I thought these logs would be perfect to add to homework or as an accountability piece for read to self. I have been struggling with the this year.


I have been trying to set up WW this year and just haven't felt like its working. It's looks like a great resource to help!


I also picked up a few items for building new products. Can't wait to play with them!


So, these were my purchases. I tried really shard to restrain myself given my personal budget and not being certain where I will be next year. I am hesitant to buy of much that will not fit for other grades. I can't wait to see what others bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment