Tuesday, March 4, 2014

10 Books Challenge Begins!

Assessments, reflections, and progress reports, oh my!  I am finally emerging from my progress report coma and ready to tackle my growing list of things to do!

One of the things I had wanted to tackle was to get my "10 Professional Books" Challenge started! Last week I posted about my ever-growing stack  hoard collection of professional books and how I wanted to make it a goal to read them.  The beauty of this challenge is that you can read any book that supports you professionally.  Here are the details:

Are you with me?  If you are, grab a button and click here to join the linky with the book you are planning to read for the month!
Leaping into Teaching



I  am the Featured Teacher over at Twenty-Something Teacher on Thursday, so leap on over on Thursday to check out what book I am planning to read!

If you are already on board, join the linky below to share your book for the month! This linky will be open for the entire month.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment