Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blog Updates!

I updated the look of my blog!  I really like the softer look.

I also added a Pinterst and a Facebook button to my side bar.  I am not sure if I will keep up with the facebook page at this point.  I try to keep my blogging and my personal/professional stuff pretty separate.  Maintaining 2 Facebook pages is tough!

I also learned how to add a signature to my blog!  Check out this tutorial at The Cutest Blog on the Block!  I found a great background on this site too, but I am not read to change again!

I also learned how to add a link to my comments.  I was sick of typing my blog address every time I posted a comment! Check out the blog below!

 

*Cute n Cool* Blog Stuff

Hope these resources are helpful!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your design! I am new to blogging and I am still trying to figure it all out. Thanks for sharing this resource!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you the Liebster Blog award. Enjoy!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link. Cute and Cool really is cute and cool! I can't wait to explore it further.

    Love your new look!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete