Monday, September 5, 2011

Top Ten Blogs!!!

Oh my! Grade ONEderful nominated Hopping Into First Grade as a Top Ten Blog! Thank you so much, I am honored!!! I start with my little ones tomorrow, so this nomination was the perfect way to kick off the new year (and settle the butterflies a little Smile)

So I guess it is my turn to nominate 10 blogs. How do I even begin?!? There are so many inspiring blogs that have truly revolutionized my teaching and made me love what I do in a totally different way! I am a little late to this party, so I am afraid many blogs have been chosen. I tried to pick blogs I have recently discovered and other blogs that are new and growing. Please check them out!

Update!!! - I just left comments on all of my Top Ten Blogs to let the authors know I have linked to them. Only 4 out of the 10 are new nominees from what I can tell. I am sorry that I renominated a few, but I still want to recognize these great bloggers!

GrabmyButton-1

Thirst for First Photobucket

Crayon Bits - a first grade blog Adventures of First Grade

The Weekly Hive Teach-A-Roo

Tomorrow is my first day with my new class! I have an equal mix of excitement and nerves! My goal tonight is to do a little bit of final planning and get a good night’s rest. I am hoping to get in early tomorrow and get all of my ducks in a row. Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This is so great!!! Thanks for adding me to your favs. I love your stuff too and couldn't agree with you more about all the great blogs out there. They make teaching fun and I'm excited so are my kiddos.
    -Lauren
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com
    I'm adding your button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMiGoodness! Thank you so much for listing me in your Top Ten list-LOVE your blog also!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wanted to let you know that I listed you on my TOP TEN list also!!!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, dear! I'm a follower now. =)
    mrs tabb

    ReplyDelete