Whoo hoo! I just found out my proposal for a summer conference was accepted. I have written about it before. It focuses on the use of technology during literacy centers. I'm excited, but know I have a lot of work ahead of me!
I created a series of posts about ideas that I have. Click on the links to head to those posts:
Day 6: Word on Vocabulary/Grammar
Day 7: Work on Sight Words
Day 8: Work on Writing
I would love for you to contribute to my linky party, too! Please link up to share any technology that you use during your literacy centers and grab a button for yourself!
There are so many great Linkies going right now! Here are some I am linking up with:
I read this book for addition and subtraction and can't wait to check this one out!
I bought this book last summer, but never really read it. Since I am moving my room, it is the perfect chance to start fresh!
I need to reread these two books with an eye towards 3rd grade, rather than 1st.
I bought this book last year, but haven't had time to spend a lot of time with it.
I'm sure I will find many more!
Oh, boy! The personal reads!!! I am a dedicated reader and I work really hard to spend a lot of time reading and have crazy diverse reading habits.
I have read these 2 trilogies this year:
What a great idea for a linky! Click on the image to join in!
- Move my classroom.
- Teach a Hands-On Grammar Workshop
- Teach a Technology in Literacy Centers Workshop
- Organize my house – ugh!
- Have a successful garden – I made it smaller this year, so hopefully I can keep up with it!
- Read, read, read!!!
- Make a quilt or two.
- Visit some museums.
- Read a book on the areas that qualify as a beach in this area.
- Create a patio outside our walkout basement.
- Create some items for Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Take an art class.
- Have at least one yard sale!
- Plan and execute a 50th wedding anniversary party for my in laws.
- Plan and execute a 15 year high school reunion…umm…yeah!
- Have a ladies luncheon for classmates home a few weeks before the reunion.
- Spend lots of time with my new baby niece!
- Convince Hubby I NEEEEEEDDDDDDDD two of the cutest kittens from the farm.
- Enjoy my last summer without classes for a few years.
- Drag my dad out to lunch or breakfast.