Sunday, May 26, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Goodies

Oh my! I completely forgot to share what I picked up during the recent sales!  I saw someone posted a linky to Blog Hoppin’, so I thought I would share my goodies.  Warning: there are a lot!  I have been saving so many items on my wish list!

First I picked up some great items t make products and items for my classroom.  I love the huge set of background and frames. I also love anything by Graphics From the Pond!

Frames, Frames, and More Frames!  250 Text Frames home-466896-1 Polka Dot Scalloped Borders Set
     

I absolutely LOVE these great writing packets for centers.  I stocked up on all the months!

January Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards August Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards home-501605-1
May Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards home-311846-1 November Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards
  October Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards  

I also picked up a few items to get me through the next few weeks!

Back to School & End of the Year Summer Snapshot Craftivity Culminating Activities for the Third Grade Common Core Standards Summer Themed Reading and Writing Review

Finally, I started thinking about next year.  I looked up a few of the units I will be teaching and realized I needed to find some materials.  I also wanted some great new stuff for centers!

Reading Response Menus Across the Year Common Core Reading: Comprehension Strategy Sheets for K-2 Weather Is Wild Unit {Weather Unit For The Common Core Classroom}
image Beginning of the Year Teacher Bundle Bonanza A Focus on Non-Fiction: Non-Fiction Text Structures {Bundle}
  home-303343-1  

I love seeing what everyone bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment