Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TPT Teacher Appreciation and Fabulous Feedback Linky Party

Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale!!!



Can I tell you that I actually got up early this morning to take advantage of this sale and empty my cart?!  I have already put a few more things in to maybe buy before the sale ends.

Here are the linked images to my items:
Best Seller
Poetry Task Cards
New Items
image    image
image    image
Other Items
imagePoetry Task CardsSummary Cards
Instant Magazine CenterSequence CardsMystery Eggimage image imageimage
image image image 

As a newbie to the world of TPT, I truly love to read all the feedback I receive from teachers who buy my materials.  It feels awesome when someone enjoys something you made as much as you do!  Christina Bainbridge is having a {Linky Party} that celebrates the feedback we get from our wonderful patrons!.
Here’s how is work:
  • Read the comments below.
  • If one is yours, email me at leapingintothird@gmail.com and tell me what product you would like from my TPT store.
  • I will email you the product of your choice.
My best selling item is actually the first one I posted, but not the first item I was working on.  My students LOVE these poetry cards and they make a great independent center.

Customer Feedback:
These were so helpful for getting my kiddo's thinking. Being colorful and easy to read made it not even seem like work!
image
These story dice are so fun and add motivation to writing time.  They are great for free writing or a more focused center time.

Customer Feedback:
So fun! Can't wait to use these in my classroom!

image
These summary cards were created when I was working on a unit about summarizing our reading.  They are great items to use in whole class and small group instruction with a skill focus on summary or to assess independent reading.

Customer Feedback:
Cards are fantastic. Like that students get a copy. They are very handy during guided reading groups.
image

I hope that you find something useful for your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment