1. I discovered the Eleventh Gorgeous girls on YouTube! They are a riot! Seriously, if you want a pick-me-up, check them out! They have me doing their voices and everything!
2. I found a new book series! The Immortals series is a good one! I am currently reading City of Bones. Good thing I got a ton of gift cards for Banes and Noble, because I have vowed to not buy any more books this year and I need to pick up the second book in this series!
3. I have been down and out for over a week! I never never never get this sick. I usually just get tired, but this wiped me out. I started coming down with what ever it is before the break, but held out. I ended up lazing on the couch for 9 days. It was only on Monday that I actually got up and felt human again. I saved a bunch on gas because my car literally went out to pick up last minute gifts last Sunday and went to my parents (5 mins. away) and back on Christmas Day.
4. Enough said!
5. Yes, I am on a purchasing strike! I cleaned out my closet and realized that I keep buying clothes and really don’t need them. If you show me an outfit, I can probably pull it out of my closet. 40 skirts and 50 sweaters is waaaay more than any one person needs. I really need to purge and see if I can reclaim both my closet and my craft room/office again. Oh, but I did buy a new dishwasher. I am waiting oh so patiently for it to come in. Our broken about 2 years ago and it is one of those little baby 18 inchers. That means twice as much money and twice as long a wait. I tried to be happy with doing dishes, but the reality is that I need to have a dishwasher. I just hate doing dishes and I would rather buy a new dish washer than become a slave to the sink.
6. Balance – If you read my post yesterday, you know that I want to find some balance. I have been exhausted and doing so much without really doing anything at all. I need to balance home, school, and college. I think the first step is to pull myself out of grump mode and start getting some good planning and correcting done so I feel like I am on the ball at work. I also want to get myself in order at home. That means purging and organizing. Have you seen A Bowl Full of Lemons? She has a great plan for organizing your house in 14 weeks. I’m going to give it a go!