Barbara at Grade ONEderful nominated me for the Blog on Fire award! Thank you SO MUCH, Barbara! It has made my Sunday night!
The rules for this award are:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs
Here are the seven things about myself:
1. I have taught for 11 years in 4 school and 4 grade levels! My former building principal and my current building principal (in different districts) are married.
2. I have degrees in Special Education, Elementary Education, and Reading.
3. My husband and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
4. I love to do anything crafty! Right now, I am really into quilting. I am planning some Christmas gifts and just need the time to sew them.
5. I grew up on a small family grain farm and married a dairy farmer.
6. I am a television junky and rarely exercise – even though I would like to be in better shape.
7. I love to cook when I have time, but rarely use recipes. I really should write recipes down when I make them!
Here are my recently discovered blogs. I added a few more than needed Some are new to blogland and some are just new to me. Take a look!
Whew! That was a lot of work!
Thanks again Barbara!