Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Plot Thickens!

This week we are focusing on plot and retelling during shared reading. Last week we worked on characters, setting, problem, and solution. This fits well with writing narratives in writing.

I plan to read Marley Goes to School by John Grogan.

Abby at the Inspired Apple has a wonderful chart for beginning, middle, and end that is inspiring the chart I plan to create. I love the language she uses and wish I had her artistic talents! She should really start publishing her wonderful work with an educational poster company!

BME

I plan to have students make a flap book to show the B, M, E. Click on the image to grab your copy.

image

The amazing thing about this blog is that I have access to all of the materials I am creating. I have reworked things that I have already used in the past to put up and have created new things. I can get to them at any point and seem to have a better organizational system via blogging that my binders or filing cabinet. This venue also really helps me to think ahead and I am loving that!

No comments:

Post a Comment