Saturday, October 22, 2011

You Tube to the Rescue

Okay, so have you ever been sitting there planning on the weekend and realized you forgot a picture book that you needed? Have you ever read about a book on a blog and wanted to look at it immediately? Well, I had one of those “Why didn’t I think of it before” moments. There are tons of read alouds and movies of books on YouTube!

I just read a post about Scaredy Squirrel as a great book for making connections. I didn’t have the book and the library is not open and might not even have it, so I looked it up on YouTube.

Scaredy Squirrel

Here are some others:

The Rainbow Fish – Ms. Kathy has quite a few read alouds.

The Napping House – really well done!

Goodnight Gorilla

There are great for those days when you just don’t have the energy to do the reading or want to change things up a bit. Hope this helps someone else!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for your post. I can't wait to check out all of the books listed! :o)

    ReplyDelete