Wednesday, June 12, 2013

EOY Activities

Whew!  I know there are so many schools out already and I am trying to keep up with all the linkies and book studies, but I have 6 days left, counting today.  I feel like there is so much to do, but nothing to do, all at the same time.

I am linking up with A Special Kind of Class for an EOY Linky!


My students always love making their Journal Jars!  This is a fun activity where students create a jar full of journal prompts an ddecorate a journal for their summer writing. I have a product on TPT to make this a quick and easy activity.  Click on the image to pick it up!   

image
  
imageimage

We also made watermelons to decorate our hall!  They share all of our wonderful plans for the summer. I also have a product on TPT to make this a quick and easy activity.  Click on the image to pick it up!


P5230486

image


I hope that you are enjoying your last few days with your kiddos – or enjoying the start of your summer!  Make it a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the watermelon summer want to do idea! That might help the kids to think of something to do besides video games :)
    Thanks for sharing your idea. Hope your days go quick until your summer starts - and then they to slow :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete