Monday, June 24, 2013

Most Wishlisted Product

Classroom Confections is having a Most Wishlisted Linky! My most wishlisted item is my poetry cards for centers. 

I am a big believer in centers that run themselves.  I used to spend hours every weekend revamping and setting up my centers and then I realized I was putting my energy into things that were not as necessary as planning for strong instruction. 

So, given the new CORE standards for ELA, I created this poetry pack for an easy center.  Simply print, laminate, and tuck in a pocket chart or a quick but meaningful center that requires less than a minute to change up every week!

(I know it has the name and address of my old blog on it, but after my disastrous incident with my jump drive, I can’t update it right now.  Don’t let it fool you!)

Click on the image for 10% off of this item and everything else in my store! 

image

Here are some of the comments:

“Such a great way to incorporate poetry into the classroom daily! Thanks!”

“I used this successfully for my poetry unit.”

“These were so helpful for getting my kiddo's thinking. Being colorful and easy to read made it not even seem like work!”

No comments:

Post a Comment