Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Goals Linky

 

I'm joining a great Linky hosted by I {heart} Recess.

I {Heart} Recess

It’s all about goals! This was a tough one, but I am glad I stumbled across it!

image

Personal – I have been good about leaving work early an trying to be more efficient.  It has felt really good to work on having a life beyond school

Family – My niece is growing like a weed and my brother and his wife have baby number 2 on the way.  I would also like to visit with my parents more.  They only live 5 minutes away, but I feel like I only see them every other week or so – not often enough!

Health – I am not great at eating regular or balanced meals.  I am a grazer and I eat whatever I am craving or have on hand.  I’ve always been that way, but I am trying to eat breakfast consistently and bring lunch from home.

School – Ahh!  EOY stuff is making me batty.  I am trying to take it day-by-day, but being in a new building means that I know nothing about the EOY events.  They keep coming and destroying my plans for my class.  Hopefully I will fit it all without having to disappoint students or parents by cancelling things.

Blog/TPT – I want to continue to make connections and grow both the blog and my TPT store.  I have new products on my mind, but am still in shock from my jump drive breaking and losing everything I have created or saved this year.  Here’s hoping I can get it fixed!

Read – So many book studies and so little time!  I also want to finish The Host before I watch the movie.  Oh, I forgot about reading Beautiful Creatures before the movie comes out – I'm a book snob like that!  Have to read the book before the watching the movie or I never read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment