Saturday, June 8, 2013

tpt linkyl

Alison from Eberopolis is hosting a linky dedicated to all things Teachers Pay Teachers.


1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.

I truly use all of my products.  I started my store in March as a way to help support my return to college and have added items as I have updated them for use in my own classroom.  Check out these items at the low summer prices!

Here are the linked images to my items:

Summer Journal Jarimage

  imagePoetry Task CardsSummary Cardsimage

Instant Magazine CenterSequence CardsMystery Egg image

image imageimageimage

image image image


2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.

This is actually a series of products.  2nd Grade Stuff has an amazing line of ready to use writing activities that have saved me this year.  They are GREAT!

366312
May Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core StandardsFebruary Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core StandardsJanuary Writing Activities Aligned to Common Core Standards

3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.

I am so excited to check out some great products from Susan Moran to get ready for teaching writing in second grade next year!.Personal Narrative Writing Unit {Small Moments}Opinion Writing Unit {Let's Write an Opinion!}Writing Poetry for Primary Grades

So, link up and share your favs!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check out your products and the linky, too. Your blog is very cute. I am your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Susan Moran's writing packs and loved them! Definitely worth it. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great items for sharing. Thanks so much for linking up!

    Your newest follower,
    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology


    ReplyDelete