I'm linking up with Mrs. Owen's for a linky party!
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I am a quilter and have a HUGE collection of fabric. It is a very calming hobby to have when you teach little ones!
2. I have recently developed an obsession with Pinterest. When added to my obsession with Google Reader, I am on the computer pretty much all day!
3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anything chocolate. I might even be tempted to try chocolate covered grasshoppers...
4. My husband and I have a dog named bear (I wanted to name him Moose) who is more like our child. He was dropped off at our house as a puppy and has the most beautiful eyes.
6. I love remodeling and doing home improvements - I even use power tools!
7. I really, REALLY dislike doing dishes, and laundry, and dusting.
8. As a teacher, I really, REALLY dislike correcting papers - I know it comes with the job :(.
9. I do not know how to swim and am afraid of bodies of water (even though I have a pond).
10. I hoard books. All kinds of books. My classroom library is insane and needs serious help if I am ever going to find the books I want to read. On the upside, my students seem to develop the same love for collecting and reading books every year because so many are available to them. I have tried to cut down on my addiction by purchasing a Kindle. After 7 months, I have 90 books on the Kindle rather than in stacks around my house.
2 bonus facts:
* I grew up on a grain farm and married a dairy farmer.
* I love the frogs that decorate my classroom, but am very afraid of them around my pond!
Well, those are a few random facts about me!