Saturday, July 23, 2011

Favorite School Year Recipe Linky

Clutter Free Classroom is having a Favorite School Year Recipe Linky!


I am the queen of no recipe cooking! I rarely use a recipe or measure anything. I also love to make things that I can switch out ingredients for, depending on what is in the fridge or cupboard. Okay - here's my recipe - super easy and cheap!

Ravioli Casserole

1 bag frozen ravioli (meat or cheese)
1 package ground beef browned (or you could use zucchini, spinach, broccoli or any combination that sounds good to you)
1 can/jar tomato sauce
shredded cheese (optional)

Dump the ravioli in a casserole dish. Top with beef and/or veggies. Cover with tomato sauce and shredded cheese if you wish. Cover with lid or foil and bake until the ravioli is cooked through.

You can even cook double and freeze half for another night. The leftovers are perfect for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment